Water pollution: The contamination of water that changes in the physical, chemical and biological conditions of water is called water pollution. This makes water unfit for human consumption.
2. By boiling Water.Boiling kills the germs present in the water
3. Chlorination is a commonly used chemical method for purifying water.It is done by adding chlorine tablets or bleaching powder to the water
- Water pollution is the contamination of water by substances harmful to life.
- Sewage, agricultural chemicals and industrial waste are some of the major contaminants of water.
- Water which is purified and fit for drinking is known as potable water.
- Water is a precious natural resource. We must learn to conserve it.